Thinking about renting a camera but not sure your feel comfortable having to set it up yourself? Take a couple minutes and watch all the Pixellot Air Videos to familiarize yourself with just how easy it is to use the camera.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW POINTS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RENT A CAMERA FOR THE FIRST TIME
- On the right hand side of this screen click either Daily Rental or Weekly Rental.
- Go to calendar and choose the dates you wish to rent the camera. If you can not choose the day you are trying to pick it means there are no cameras available that day. Choose another date.
- Once you have chosen available date, click BOOK NOW (if you can not choose a date we do not have a camera available that day)
- Choose VidSwap and add how many you need to your cart (you need for each game you are recording) if you are not sure how many you need you can always come back and purchase VidSwap separately.
- Go to your cart and complete checkout process.
- When we receive your booking we will send you a waiver, please sign waiver and send it back. If we do not receive a signed waiver before your rental period we will cancel your booking.
ASK US ABOUT OUR MULTIPLE CAMERA DISCOUNT
Renting a number of cameras for a club, a tournament or a special event. CLICK HERE to ask us about our multiple camera discount.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE CAMERA RENTAL?
Included with the camera you will find:
- Pixellot Air camera
- Sandbags to secure the tripod
- extension cords to charge the camera
- Power supply
- Safety cable
- Ethernet cable
- Microfibre cloth
DO I NEED VIDSWAP FOR EVERY GAME?
Yes! You can not record a game without Vidswap. You must purchase Vidswap for each game you are recording.